Pages

Friday, February 16, 2018

Stenciling

Well I finally did a card that has stenciling on it 
I was looking at a challenge about stenciling and I have to admit
I have not stencil and no very little about how to do it ...watched a few utubes.
But really don't own stencils ...I was talking with my SIL's about stenciling ...
and they gave me the idea about how to get a stencil ...use my Silhoutte Cameo and make one...
so the challenge is 

so here is my attempt and also the stencil I made with my Cameo .

so thanks Nina and Barb for your help 
I used Memento Dew Drops and dabbers to create this card .
embossed the Merry Christmas.
Have a great weekend .

4 comments:

Karen L K said...

Very clever of you to make your own stencil! The holly looks really nice along with the embossed sentiment.

Maria A Rodriguez said...

How beautiful is this stencil you created for your card, I honestly never thought to make my own stencils using die sets I have.
Beautiful Christmas card, thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Marcia Hill said...

Congrats on making your own stencil and turning it into a BEAUTIFUL card...love it!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

What a gorgeous stencil you used and the colors are just perfect! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with our team!