Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Another challenge

Another challenge and some time crafting with my SIL Barb
we may be miles apart but we try to connect and do a card and a chat
today the challenge was 
so here is my take ...I am late posting as we did this challenge yesterday ...
I guess better late than never ...
the lily and how they are sort of open in this picture below 
as you can see my ribbon is not straight ugh

now the flowers and leaves I cut out with my Cameo 
the card is just a white stock
I embossed it with the brick folder 
The  sentiment is Stampin up
Make sure you stop the challenge and stop and in see 
the awesome card Barb made


6 comments:

Christine said...

What beautiful, delicate blooms! Thanks for playing along at AHSC.
Blessings,
Christine
DT member

Alyson Mayo said...

This is gorgeous - love the brick embossed background and the gentle and delicate blooms. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

NJ Stamping Queen said...

I love your 3D lilies over the white brick panel--so pretty! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at AHSC. Be sure to join us again this week as there will be prizes to help us celebrate our 250th sketch!
:) Marie

create.365 said...

such a pretty card and I love all the dimension in the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the dimensional look of the flowers and I have that ribbon, never thought to use it in this way...but I do now. Very pretty card, and thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

Brandi said...

Great card, I love the ribbon, great use of it. I always struggle with riboon! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca