Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Friday, December 19, 2008
· bocconcini cheese balls
· pretzel sticks
· cream cheese
1. Cut a small slice from two 1-1/2-inch (3.5-cm) bocconcini cheese balls. Set 1 ball on a plate flat side down so it sits level.
2. Break a pretzel stick in half and stick 1 in each side of ball for arms.
3. Press 3 currants into front of ball for buttons.
4. Cut off root end of 1 radish to make a hat. Using a little cream cheese, stick to flat side of second bocconcini ball.
5. Press 2 currants into ball for eyes, and the root end of a small carrot for nose. Cut a thin slice (with pink skin) from rest of radish. Cut a slit in Frosty’s face under nose and insert radish “mouth.”
6. Join head to body with half a pretzel stick. Serve with tzatziki “snow” for dipping.
A nice little snack to add to those osyters ...pickles...garlic sausage....yummmm
Use a variety of small (1 ¼") cookie cutters to cut dough into shapes.
If you’re tight on time, you can use a pizza wheel to cut dough into cracker-size pieces
serves:Makes 100 1¼" biscuits
time:Prep: 30 minOn the table: 2 hrs (includes chilling time)
· ¾ cups flour, plus extra for rolling
· ½ tsp salt
· ½ tsp coarsely ground pepper
· ⅛ tsp cayenne
· ¼ cup butter
· 2 ½ cups old Cheddar cheese, grated
1. Whisk together flour, salt, pepper and cayenne in medium-sized bowl.
2. Using a stand with the paddle attachment or handheld mixer, mix butter and cheese together until combined. Add flour mixture and mix on low speed until dough forms. Scrape bottom of bowl with a spatula frequently. It will take about 5 minutes for dough to form and ingredients will look very crumbly up to the last minute when they come together.
3. Divide dough in half and flatten each piece on a piece of parchment paper. Wrap and chill dough for at least 1 hour.
4. On a lightly floured surface (for easy clean-up and no-fuss rolling, do this directly on the parchment wrapping, then top with a second piece), roll each dough out to ⅛” thickness and cut into shapes.
5. Transfer to a parchment-covered sheet pan and bake for 18 to 20 minutes at 350°F or until puffed and golden. Do not re-roll dough, but simply make “cook’s treats” and bake the leftover cuttings. Cool crisps on wire rack prior to packing in airtight boxes.
Use Chiyogami paper and matching ribbons, but instead of trinket you hide a list for a holiday themed scavenger hunt. Here’s a list you might try...
1 Build a snowman
2 Eat a Christmas cookie
3 Put on one piece of holiday wear
4 Kiss a family member under the mistletoe
5 Give the names of five people you’ve wished happy holidays to
6 Count the number of presents left under the Christmas tree
7 Sit on someone’s lap and tell him or her what you wished for this Christmas
8 Draw a reindeer (bonus prize to the best picture)
9 Eat a candy cane
10 Make a snow angel
Thursday, December 18, 2008
This is the card my SIL Nina made ...I hope I caught it good enough for you to see how I think they called it embossed it with the sparkles in the tree...it is awesome ..Thank so much Nina ...we love it
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Well here is a quick look at the of Melissa xmas concert ....her last one she will do ..next year she is off to high school ...
Our little Hannah ..boy time flies ...she so wants to go to school ..she keeps saying ...I'm all grown up ...she is a sweety ...she loves to craft...
Abi what can I say ...now this girl is ready for school ...she loves to learn ...and she is a big helper...you never ever have a moment where she is not asking how does it work ...what does it do ..or did you know ...
Thank You Papa for doing the small little videos for me ...he is getting so good at doing these up for me ...
Monday, December 15, 2008
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Thanks to my SIL for the kit and the freebie she offered today ...you can pick up the musical note with the Santa hat there Mrs Miles .... and make sure you also checkout my other SIL Nina ...she used it to ....
I am sure if you asked she would put it up again for you to get ....she is an awesome lady
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Credits go to : Olivia ODarzio aka Mrs Miles for the window..the xmas balls to Valj ....and the rest of course to KimB ...between all her festive Xmas kits she has put out ...you will have a hard time to see what you will play with next ....thank you ladies for all the time and love that goes into all that you created.
Well enjoy your Sunday ..and God bless you all
P.S found this saying and thought of so many of you out there and the love you show and share and for what you believe in ....
Remember: Our lives are the only Bible some people will ever read, so make sure yours makes the right impact on others
Saturday, December 6, 2008
BARRY & BILL
Barry ..my husband ..I just wanted to also say I love you with all my heart ...
Also check out my SIL Mrs Miles for birthday wishes...for her brothers
Friday, December 5, 2008
These cards were made by Shari ..so much fun...
And here of course are my digital card ...as you can see ..I used KimB's
Now this card is a homemade one ...well it was an awesome night
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Thanks to Chaos Lounge...awesome kits and you can get them from Digital Candy Shoppe