Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2007

The weekend of the 19th ,20th and 21,st ...Melissa and I had the honour of spending some awesome time with Barb and Miles. Miles thanks for that awesome dinner ..we loved it . My sister-in-law Barb ..was showing me how to do some awesome things with pictures ..that lady is so talented ...and patience ..thank the Lord for that . It was fun Barb thanks so much ...and Melissa had fun downloading music to her new IPOD an 80gig IPOD..so she was not bored . Also Barb took us out for high tea ..and it was great meeting you Melanie ...the tea and scones were awesome. If you look up and see my new banner it is thanks to my sis ..I may have taken the picture but she did awesome job of joining everything together . Time went so fast ..but I will be going back ..remember I said thank the Lord for Barbs patience's ....hehehe
(I want to thanks Amy for the elements used in the layout)

1 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Awww - how sweet of you to make a page of you'n'me'n'melissa. It was a ton of fun. You are a fast learner, so it was a joy to show you how to do stuff. Seeing your wonderful layouts is worth the time spent. Thanks for sharing Judy.

Love ya!
Barb