Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Things to be thankful for ..well one of the greatest one of all is the love of the Lord ..I may not always be where or what he wants me to be ...but He knows that in my heart I love Him...now and forever

My Husband Barry ....so with that said THANKS BARRY..I LOVE YOU with all my HEART.. next my kids ..my grand kids...my family...my friends....those that have stood ..where others have said do it my way or the highway ..to all of you my love





This Thanksgiving we had two big dinners ..with family and friends ...one on Saturday... was early for we had people who had to travel..and on Monday another dinner with family and friends here in town ...I want to thank all of you ...it was awesome ..sorry I was slow on getting pictures ...I was having to much fun....


and to those who have that hate thing going ..I pray you had an awesome dinner and if by chance you saw some love there with family and friends ....just think what would happen it if you planted that love and not hate ...And with that I pray the best for all ....


(thanks to OliviaDorazio and Sophiasarducci for the elements used in this layout....and to my sis Barb for the cute pumpkins I used .....

1 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

What a WONDERFUL layout Judy - very very nice! It warms my heart to see how much love you have for our brother. This is a great shot of Barry, and we are so proud of him too!

Love and Hugs
Barb and Smiles