Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2006

This maybe early but the time for Thanksgiving is coming...but this more was done to show my sister in law some of the beautiful elements she has created. She has been blessed with a talent and she shares it with all. She has been encouraging me to step into a new program of Adobe CS Photoshop. So tonight I stepped out and used all her wonderful fall elements to try working with in this program. Thanks so much Barb. And if you would like to found out more about this very talented lady just click on her name. Let her excitement for scrapbooking and photography turn your time into great memories and time well spend. Also check out her hints...good stuff found there.

1 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Sheesh - sorry it took me this long to check your blog, and what a surpize when I have. This looks TERRIFIC Jud. I love what you have done with this! Hoping your yardsale went well! Love ya forever. Barb