Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Well the wedding

CONGRATULATION MR & MRS COWAN

Please welcome the newest member to our family:

MRS SHARLEY DAWN COWAN.....

way to go Bobby




Sharley wrote these vows to:

Bobby...
You are my best friend.
For better or for worse.
Before you, all of this was nothing more than a dream
And it was a nice dream
But you came in and you made it a reality
My reality
And you've made it a beautiful reality
You...
You took a chance on a girl
On a girl who had almost given up
Someone that had little beleif
No luck, and a whole lot of baggage
And you showed her love
You gave her hope
And you asked her to marry you
I just can't beleive that girl is me
I want you to know...
That I need you
I promise to protect you
And I will always try to be careful with your heart
I will honor you
I will love you
And I will always be honest and faithful
Know that I trust you
I beleive in you
And that I will never give up on this marriage
Our family, or our friendship
So today...
I give you my heart
My soul and my love
And am truly priveleged to become your wife.
I love you...



Bobby wrote these vows to:

Sharley
As i sat down to write my vows i started thinking
about the last few years and how it
could not be summed up by some words on a

piece of paper, it is an overwhelming
feeling that almost takes the breath from my chest.

I remember before we met how
lost i was not knowing what i wanted,

and then by the grace of family, i was introduced
to you. My heart sank I couldn't think, talk ,

nothing i just stared. My thought to myself was how to not
screw this up, so i just didn't talk. A couple of days went by
and i started to realize that this was it.

This was the women I was going to spend the
rest of my life with.
Now more than ever, today more than yesterday
I know i will love you as my wife and my best friend
I promise to Love you every second of every day
As I will be there with you for whatever comes our way
I will honour you, respect you and charish you
I will keep giving you a kiss before i leave anywhere
and no matter how many more fish you catch,

i will always love you...
You are the sun in my sky.
and the anchor in my life.
And I would be honoured if you would be my wife..............

0 comments: