Pages

Monday, July 24, 2006

Well we made it thru our first yard sale.....it was not to bad. Even with the temperatures soaring to the 39 and 41 mark. But we will have to have another one. I have so much stuff. Hopefully the weather will cool down for the next yard sale. Any one out there know anyone who collects pink flamingo tell them to come on the my blog and leave a message ...I will get back to them....have lots of the flamingo stuff.

I want to thank my daughters for all their help and for doing the yard sale for me.
I appreciate it more than words can say.

Well I want to Thank You all for your prayers ...the house will soon be on the market ...one more room to paint and the three bedrooms carpeted. So please pray it sells fast.

1 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

I miss you so much Jud - and we are so proud of you! It will not be easy to sell all your stuff...but you have lots more memories to make yet! I've waited for you on hello for the past hour but your not there...will be on in the next few days and will be looking for you! I added some more pics if you open that picasa link again on my last blog entry. kiss kiss kiss...Barb